hi everyone..

on Friday, May 22, 2009
i dunno how many times i log on to blogger.com then click on the new post icon, staring a while, end up writing nothing. well, i've a lot of things to share but when i about to kick start, my machine jammed. i believe everyone has experienced this before.

recently, emptyness has haunted me days n nights. i feeling something has missing inside of me. mayb my lungs? liver? or mayb my heart??? i need someone to talk to, i need someone to share, i need someone to listen to me, i need to find back my passion, i need someone to brighten up my days n nights, i need money, i need a good job, i need some exercise, i need good songs, i need love, i need my friends, i need you...

2 comments:

s!L3nT v@Ll3y said...

haha...ah gong,u need so many thgs,work 4 them la...dun b so greedy,later end up getting nthg,hehe...u nd sum1 2 liten2 u n share,mayb i can help la...dat "i need u",stil her?

-cspirates- said...

thanks.. i afraid u will be bored by listening to me.. seriously, i'm not an interesting person.
her? i think, not her..