good luck, for your exam

on Friday, May 1, 2009
sorry for letting my blog behind after i finish my exam. Well, everyone sure thinking that i will have more free time to spend. yes, i did, and i use it to hanging around with my friends until i crashed my car. =) well, it was not that bad "crashed". at least i'm still here. thanks me not going to fast & furious 4 *promoting* ^^

expecting me to describe the incident? well, i'm lazy to do so. i've told few people. just let them circulate it around. but in short, it's jz a turning-from-junction-into-main-road-not-realizing-car-in front-stopped-and-crashed-accident. ^^ the feeling of mine at that moment.. well, cool and calm.. what was in my mind is get the things done and go get the food i plan to pack. but then, my car really cannot move anymore, the technician said the “水柜” bocor ady.. so, end up following the 拖车佬's staff go police station to do a report. kena RM300 saman.. damn.. when everything was done, it's about 3pm ady (i think).


so, i'm here to express my feeling after i've no transport to go places that i wanted to go easily. too bad that i bang my car, so during the days jah in KL, i couldn't bring her to walk around. feel a bit sorry for u, jah.. but then, still hope that u will enjoy ur days in KL. ya, jah is a sweet girl from Thailand, my friend, knowing each other since GYS back in 2007. so fast 2 years have passed. ya, she brought another cute girl from Thailand as well, mei zhen?? sorry if i spell ur name wrongly. : ) nice to meet u..


有时候不是她不在乎你,而是你太在乎她。

hopefully, i'll get my car back next week. so that i can start doing things that i wanted to do.

btw, i'm not asking sympathy from u guys. i'm here jz to inform that my car sudah rosak. can't find u all yam cha. and i'm not calling u all out like last time cz i afraid i will mafan u all. hmmm.. everyone, please cheer up.. exam is ending soon. i doubt that is there any human kind will read this when they are busy preparing for exam. =P ultimately, someone i know won't view this for sure, i mean at this exam period. well, i've to be wise. dun lose my head..

3 comments:

yipken said...

节哀。。。
保重。。。

-cspirates- said...

你应该说恭喜发财

Jillwany C. said...

Thank you Ah Kean....
Nvm la you already accompany us tho....
Kekez don't know whether you got bored.
But well me in that pic looks so fat one!!!
Haiz