Freeman = Headlessman ??

on Monday, November 17, 2008
Finally the exam is over.. :) Everything is finally back to the normal order. I can do whatever, wherever, whenever i want as long as it's within the restrain of law.. :p Just thinking back the exam days, i only manage to get 4 hours of sleeping averagely. This made me thinner and changed the colour of my hair??!! ( hui lin said me thinner n suspecting whether i dyed my hair last sunday during choir practice. OMG! ) Is that really change the colour of my hair? I think i better get more sleep and nutrient back.
Surprisingly, i feel not-so-happy after exam. Well, feeling quite emo recently. Maybe i've too long duration of lonely and sleepless nights. Loneliness is the feeling that always come into myself recently. Severe loneliness is not feeling lonely when u r alone, it does when you feeling lonely though u r in a crowd of happy people. Well, not to say that i always feel not happy, is just that the feeling of feeling empty inside, empty... Well, i think mayb is really the aftereffect of too much of sleepless night and also no entertainment days.. :) I'll get some entertainment soon.. What is the hottest movie in cinema now? I mean really good one..
Reading back my few previous blog, found out that i really not in so good mood recently, break down.. More frequent i think of her, having her memory pop up more frequent in my mind. Feeling heavy.. Well, i think this is really the consequences of having too much of sleepless night and loneliness. Nothing to fill up my soul and... that is it, thinking of things that is not belongs to me or... it's only belongs to me once..
At this point of thinking, i really need to reshuffel all my things, my lifestyle, my mind and my attitude.. Frens, feel free to call me out whenever u wan to have some fun.. I'm eveready. :) Ya, i'll be around PJ during my "holidays". 27th Nov i'll be going to Bali, back on 2nd dec, then 10th dec onwards i'll be at genting til 25th for choir.. feel free to visit me..

P/S: Moments i had with the sitobelli is the most precious moment i had recently.. :) thanks to you all, my beloved family members.. Madagascar2 is not bad.. ^^ cheer up everyone!!

0 comments: