Passed by

on Sunday, May 16, 2010
Hi, just drop by shortly to see how's my blog doing. Well, as usual, left vacant and no one care about it. The master must be cold blooded, let it be lonely for so long.

Quite a busy month last month and beginning of this month, it's a good sign. At least i get to do more work and see more new places. I need to be diversify, i need to do more and learn more. Was in the company for about a year but well, always siput siput and siput only. My real interest is in EIA, where my major study is. But, am i capable of doing that now? I know it's different in the reality compared to what's written in the damn book. But at least i need to be trained right? If i wasn't given the chance to do that, how am i being capable of doing it in the future? Recently, a lot of old faces left the company. According to boss, we will have more chance to be trained. Hope there is a tempat kosong for me to fill in. If not, i will need to look for some other tempat kosong.

About mother's day. Well, i'm not a mummy boy nor daddy boy. I'm not from a family where love is spoken frequent enough. Hmmm.. I've never tell the magical three words to my mother before. Quite embarrassing right? And i never buy a mother's day present of my lovely mom. I'm a bad boy. But undeniable, in my heart, I LOVE U mom. This is the best i "dare" to do for now. I know, i'm a fortunate boy. Ok, man. I have a complete family and being take care of and grow up healthily. If i say i can understand the feeling of someone who has lost their closest loved ones, it's a lie. And someone who never experience that will never ever understand their feelings. My uncle die when i was young. This is the closest feeling of sorrow that i ever experienced. To whom it may concern, she must be proud of you. She must be proud to "show off" to her friends that you are such a clever girl to study in university, if she is still alive. I'm very sure, because my mom do so.

Well, it's time for bed. I've a lot to share, but laziness always turn me down. I would prefer to share by word of mouth, eyes contact, interact, rather then typing it down. I like to see people laugh, see into their eyes.. But, seems i have less listener already. So, this might be the better way.

A superman will never always a superman. No matter how strong you are, you will aged.

And tonight, DAP won the sibu by-election. Congratulation. Rise and rise again, until the lambs become lions!

So long, till we meet again.

4 comments:

Wein said...

Finally u update the blog..all i can do to make her happy is to be strong and walk the right path as I want..see u on mayday concert =)

-cspirates- said...

yup.. :) this is the right attitude. you are a good girl, you will be blessed. but, Mayday's concert only meet up? where is my ticket?!! :)

Wein said...

thanks for ur advice..of course can meet before 6/5. u can find me anytime coz im having 半假期状态..lol

-cspirates- said...

i see.. studying is like enjoying ur vacation in life. :) ok.. next week find u dinner ya.. :)