Welcome..

on Thursday, October 16, 2008
Finally, I've choose a suitable template for my blog after hours of searching and testing... Hope this will give a fresh, different feeling to u.. The title of this template is secret.. With hand from a guy and a girl holding together.. Well, interpret yourself.. Use your imagination.
I've change the title of the blog as well. From previously, "welcome to my life" to “徴翔啓示”。It means notice from zheng xiang "me". I've change the quote from Einstein as well. Suddenly feel so kolot to put such a title name and quote last time.. LOL.. The new quote used is from me, myself.. ^^ It means, "appreciate everything you have while you are still in possesion with it". Well, not bombastic enough right? I'll think of a better one next time.. Din get inspired now..
From now on, i'll try my best to blog at least 3 times a week. (Alamak, promise has been make.. Hope i can keep it la..) If i get more audience or my mood is good, i'll consider to increase the frequency of blogging next time.. We'll see then..
Everyone has their reason of starting a blog right? May it be just wanna record those interesting moment in their life.. or release their tension here by blogging.. or try to influence people by blogging.. or just wanna show off.. For me, i want to improve my writting skill and use it to kill my free time.. ^^ i belive a lot of people use it this way right?
Well, i think it's enough on this topic..

p/s : hope i can keep my promise for my blog..

0 comments: